The Hot Spot Yoga
To assist us with improving the service we offer to you we may ask you to provide us with personal details such as your name, email and home address. We may use this information for the purposes of providing, monitoring, assessing and marketing The Hot Spot Yoga. We may also use your personal information to inform you of information, new features, offers, services and products from The Hot Spot Yoga from time to time. We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise distribute any personal information to third parties.
Any information supplied by you to us via this web site will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection GDPR. The ICO states*:
The rules on electronic mail marketing are in regulation 22. In short, businesses must not send electronic mail marketing to individuals, unless:
• they have specifically consented to electronic mail from that business; or
• they are an existing customer who bought (or negotiated to buy) a similar product or service from that business in the past, and the business gave them a simple way to opt out both when you first collected their details and in every message you have sent.
• Businesses must not disguise or conceal their identity, and must provide a valid contact email address so they can opt out or unsubscribe.
Under the Data Protection Act guidelines The Hot Spot Yoga will:
• only collect information that you need for a specific purpose;
• keep it secure;
• ensure it is relevant and up to date;
• only hold as much as needed, and for as long as needed; and
• allow the subject of the information to see or delete on request.
*Taken from the ICO website May 2018.
Scope and sources
This Policy governs the processing of personal data concerning The Hot Spot Yoga members, participants or people interested in our activities and services.
Our sources are:
- this Site (visits, registering, online request form, connection to members only parts of the Site, online forms, online actions, etc.),
- information requests about our programmes and services,
- subscription to our activities or services,
- participation to The Hot Spot Yoga actions
Personal data at stake
We collect your data when you decide to participate in our activities or actions, when you create an online account, when you contact us, visit our Site or when you otherwise provide information about you to THSY. For example, we collect:
- surname, first name, date of birth, gender,
- email address or other electronic contact details,
- home address,
- phone number, mobile number,
- login and password,
- emergency contact information,
- medical data (when you provided them to us in the framework of our services)
- financial data (bank-related data, in the framework of a contract with us or for online purchasing.).
Please note that payment information is stored with our systems control company MindBodyOnline. Once payment information is entered it is encrypted and we can only see that last four digits of your payment card information. No personal or financial data is held on our servers or available to us once entered onto the MindBodyOnline system.
Using collected information
The Hot Spot Yoga may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- For service subscription purposes: to book an Introductory visit, drop in class, class packages and memberships
- For information purposes on class schedule changes, studio closed days and our newsletter
- For marketing purposes in regards to special offers and promotions
If you wish to enrol using the online form which includes personal information such as your surname, first name, age, medical (relating to our activities) and your contact information.
The Hot Spot Yoga is independently owned and operated. The Hot Spot Yoga may retain your enrolment information to further contact you about: (a) enrolling for classes; (b) upcoming classes, products and services, and promotions (c) our newsletter (d) relevant studio information ie class schedule changes, studio closing days and holiday schedules.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We use MindBodyOnline operational software for this purpose.
Sharing your personal information
Your personal data will never be shared with third parties.
We will not transmit your contact data to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may organise common marketing campaigns with local businesses without transferring your personal data to them.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us via registration on our Site. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around a site and use its features. We do not use information collected from functional cookies. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or to record where you’ve been on the Internet outside our site.
Third party Websites
Visitors may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the Sites and services of partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these Sites and are neither responsible for these contents, nor for their data protection practices. These Sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies; we invite you to consult them.
Updated 23 May 2018