1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION
1. In the Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
2. "Company" means KMP Yoga Ltd trading as The Hot Spot Yoga.
3. "Member” means any person that has completed and submitted the registration form (the "Registration Form") either online at www.thehotspotyoga.co.uk, or in the studio for The Hot Spot Yoga which registration has been accepted by the Company.
4. “Membership” means the different types of membership that a Member may purchase, either online at www.thehotspotyoga.co.ukor at the studio for the duration specified for that membership.
4. "Studio" means the ground floor yoga studio at 25 Heathman's Road, London SW6 4TJ
5. "Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
6. References in the Terms and Conditions to the singular will include the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the feminine gender.
7. The Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form.
8. The Company reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time which variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the Studio and the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be notified to Members and, until revoked, are and will be binding on Members.
9. The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. THE COMPANY
We are KMP Yoga Ltd (trading as The Hot Spot Yoga), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 9327863 at Companies House and with a registered office address at 25 Heathman's Road London SW6 4TJ, UK. Our VAT number is 202876319. Our Studio telephone number is 020 3696 6050. Our website/registered domain name is www.thehotspotyoga.co.uk
1. Subject to condition, when a person has completed the Registration Form he will become a Member of the Studio.
2. Acceptance of a person as a Member is at the absolute discretion of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to expel from the Studio, suspend for a specific period or refuse to renew the membership of any Member whose conduct is or may, in the Company's reasonable opinion, be injurious to the character of the Studio or which amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise in the interests of the other Members of the Studio. Any Member so expelled will forthwith cease to be a Member of the Studio and will not be entitled to any refund for any period during which his membership is suspended.
4. A person shall cease to be a Member when their Membership expires or when the Membership is terminated under these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt the provisions of condition 3 shall continue to apply after a person ceases to be a Member.
5. If a Member brings a guest to the Studio for a session that guest must before the commencement of the relevant session become a Member in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions.
6. Details of prices of Memberships are available at the Studio or on the Website and shall be such prices as determined by The Hot Spot Yoga from time to time.
4. STUDIO OPENING TIMES
1. Details of session times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Session times will be published by the Studio and will be available either at the Studio or at www.thehotspotyoga.co.uk
2. Members are encouraged to arrive on time just prior to the scheduled class start time. While we allow students to arrive a little late we need to be mindful of and respect the students who arrive on time. For this reason any Member arriving after the end of the initial breathing exercise – even if you are signed in – will not be allowed into class.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
1. Details of session prices and gift certificate prices are available either at www.thehotspotyoga.co.uk or directly from the Studio and will be such prices as determined by the Company from time to time.
2. A Member may not attend any session at the Studio without first booking and paying for the relevant session.
3. Payments for sessions and gift certificates in any amount are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions. If a package is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions.
4. All purchases made online and in the Studio are in £GBP (pounds sterling).
5. Fees may be increased at The Hot Spot Yoga’s discretion and with advanced notification sent to Members to do so.
6. We do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
7. By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(b) you are at least 18 years old.
8. The Products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products.
6. BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. A Member may only book or schedule sessions for themselves via their personal Studio booking facility at www.thehotspotyoga.co.uk
2. Members will be charged for a session where cancellation or the rescheduling of a session is not made online or notice of the same is not made at the Studio and received in person by a Studio staff member at least 24 hours prior to the booked time.
3. Sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis. A Member may use the waiting list facility at www.thehotspotyoga.co.uk, a member can also cancel a class at www.thehotspotyoga.co.uk in the event that his first choice session is unavailable. If a Member joins the waiting list for a particular session and then books that session his booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in the usual way.
4. It is the responsibility of the Member to cancel any order with his bank or credit/debit card on termination of his Subscription. The Hot Spot Yoga cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to the failure of a Member to cancel the necessary payment method(s).
7. FITNESS AND HEALTH
1. Members are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Member if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
2. Members with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor. If there is any doubt, the Member should consult his doctor.
3. If pregnant, Members are advised to practise only if they already have a regular practise and only after their first trimester. It is has also been advised that where possible pregnant members practise with teachers who are trained in pregnancy yoga and always follow the pregnancy series (check with the noted pregnancy-certified teachers for this information). The Hot Spot Yoga cannot accept responsibility for anyone who chooses to practise when pregnant and for the potential risks that could occur.
4. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that he is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which he follows or class which he attends. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any fitness session.
5. Members must notify the Studio of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio.
6. Members are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
7. The Hot Spot Yoga staff are not medically trained or qualified and therefore not qualified to assess whether a Member is in good physical condition to engage in exercise.
8. Our teachers have received a basic level of resuscitation certification at Bikram teacher training. The Hot Spot Yoga teachers are not medically trained or qualified.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Company cannot be held responsible for any particular session, instructor and/or item of equipment not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions, instructors and/ or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities (e.g. showers), provided to Members, without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
2. The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Members or for injury to Members on the Studio premises or outside the Studio except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
3. Vehicles, bicycles, motorbikes, scooters and their contents parked outside The Hot Spot Yoga are at the owners’ risk and The Hot Spot Yoga cannot accept liability for loss, damage or theft. Note that there is no public parking available on Heathman's Road. To do so will be at the risk of being ticketed or towed.
9. USE OF FACILITIES
1. A Member is entitled to use the Studio's facilities provided always that the Studio may at any time without notice withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period or periods and with notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond the control of the Studio or the Company.
2. Children the age of 16 years or older may only use the Studio and attend classes if accompanied by an adult parent or guardian to register as a Member, they may then attend classes unattended.
3. Children may not enter changing rooms or other areas reserved for the opposite sex, regardless of whether they are accompanied by an adult.
4. Personal belongings brought onto the Studio premises are at the Member's own risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items. You may take small valuables (ie keys, wallets and mobile phones) into the studio and place them in the storage area provided.
5. MOBILE PHONES MUST BE SWITCHED OFF IN THE STUDIO AT ALL TIMES!
1. Members are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the practice of hot yoga. It is recommended that Members wear stretch/fitted leggings or shorts and a T-shirt or sports top. Members should attend sessions barefoot. Footwear should be removed in the reception area before entry to the changing rooms or the studio.
11. SAFETY & HYGIENE
1. In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the changing rooms or studio. Only water is permitted in the Studio.
2. Notwithstanding paragraph 10.1 above, Members must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucas or similar foot complaints.
3. Members must use the main entrance to the Studio when entering or leaving the Studio. Fire exits, which are clearly marked, are there in the interests of safety and Members must not interfere with these exits for any reason. In the event of a fire, Members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
4. Smoking is forbidden in the Studio.
5. Members are asked to refrain from using aerosol sprays (ie hairspray, deodorants, strong perfumes) in the changing rooms.
1. Members are required to give notice to the Company of any change of home address or email address. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Member within five days of mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to the Company.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
3. The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Process and a Member's membership to a third party at any time without notice to the Member.
4. A person who is not a party to the Registration Process has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Registration Process.
5. The Company may, if a Member so wishes, communicate with the Member by electronic mail (“email") or phone calls and text. By providing an email address and telephone number to the Company the Member consents to receiving email communications, telephone calls and texts, from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Member also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Member by email.
6. Members must at all times observe the Studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Members.
7. Any marketing, educational or other materials of this nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with the Studio and which are made available to Members at the Studio will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company's copyright.
8. Members will allow the use of photography for promotional purposes unless stated otherwise by the Member. A Member has the right to request not to be photographed for this purpose.
ONLINE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Classes can be booked online up to 8 days in advance and up to 1 hour before the start of a class.
2. Online bookings must be cancelled online up to 3 hours before the start of a class or this will be treated as a 'no show'.
3. We do not accept telephone or email cancellations.
4. If the class is fully booked, you can add yourself to the online 'waitlist'.
5. Once you are on the 'waitlist', as places come up in class, you will be automatically moved from the 'waitlist' to a reserved space in class. You will be emailed notification of this, at which point normal booking terms apply.
6. 'Waitlist' places are automatically moved into class up to 3 hours before the start of a class but not after that, so please be prepared to cancel yourself out of the online ‘waitlist’ anytime up to 3 hours before the start of class if you do not want to be added into the class.
7. Between 1 - 3 hours before the start of a class, once cancellations have been made, some spaces may become available for you to book online direct into the class and not onto the ‘waitlist’ so it’s a good time to check in and see if some pre-booked spaces are free for you to reserve.
8. You are always welcome to come to class without a booking as there are often spaces, particularly at off peak times (M-F 6.30am-4.30pm) . These will be handed out on a first come first served basis and we cannot guarantee a place.
9. If you book online you must sign in at reception at least 15 minutes before the class start time. Failure to do this may be treated as a 'no show' and your space may be given to someone else.
10. Your booking may be treated as a 'no show' if you do not attend the class or you fail to turn up at least 15 minutes before the class start time. In the event of 3 'no show’s' or more in 1 month we will suspend your online booking rights for 1 week and, in addition, if you have a Class Card we will deduct one class.
To assist us with improving the service we offer to you we may ask you to provide us with personal details such as your name, email and home address. We may use this information for the purposes of providing, monitoring, assessing and marketing The Hot Spot Yoga. We may also use your personal information to inform you of information, new features, offers, services, and products from The Hot Spot Yoga from time to time. We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise distribute any personal information to third parties.
Any information supplied by you to us via this web site will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
|Made in Minnesota|